Saturday, June 23, 2012

The stars and stripes are big and bright.....



These hot summer days really make me miss Texas! If I could get these few things in Williamsburg, I'd be a very happy girl!


Blue Bell Creameries, Brenham, TX
Blue Bell is the best ice cream ever!... What I wouldn't give for a scoop of mint chocolate chip.



In high school, this was me and my girlfriends' jam! I remember we used to go after school and load up on their creamy jalapeno dip, queso, and chips. Looking back on it, I have a feeling the servers didn't care for us very much. : )

  Barton Springs, Austin, TX      
                                                              

Ah Barton Springs...one of my favorite places ever!!! This natural spring turned swimming pool is the jump off! I always get a little jealous when my friends in Austin tell me they're going.

xoxo,
Crafty Little Minx

Sources: Tumbler, Instagram and Pinetrest

No comments:

Post a Comment