Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Lotta Love!

For the past 2 years, I have been dying to get my hands on a pair of Hasbeens. Unfortunately, the $200 price tag is a bit out of my price range at the moment. Luckily, I stumbled upon a fabulous website through the lovely ladies at A Beautiful Mess.


Lotta from Stockholm
This UK based company provides adorable clogs and sandals that are affordable in any price range. Lotta from Stockholm sells everything from clogs and bags to jewelry and Pappelina rugs. Personally, my favorite portion of the website is the 
Sale in Seconds section. They give us the opportunity to snag a pair of clogs at a reduced price. These are a combination of returned items and clogs with minor cosmetic flaws. They state that "we won't send something out that we don't think people will be happy to wear." I personally find it refreshing to find a company that has such views about their products and truly cares about the customers satisfaction. This might just have to be my next purchase for this fall!

Skunkboy blog
lost in the haze 

polkadot pink

No comments:

Post a Comment